Amber Valley Business Club
Business Networking for Ripley, Belper, Heanor, Alfreton, Langley Mill
Amber Valley Business Club is an informal networking group for businesses based in Amber Valley and beyond. Business Club members come from diverse business backgrounds but have one thing in common - they all recognise the benefit of business networking. The Club is supported and co-ordinated by the Borough Council but is run for the benefit of local businesses.
Membership of the club is open to any individual or organisation doing business in Amber Valley no matter how big or small, and no matter what products or services they sell. Our membership ranges from individual tradesmen to manufacturers and retailers through to professional service providers. The majority of club members come from small businesses with typically less than ten employees, but membership is open to all sizes of business.
Business Club Membership Offers:
- 10 informal networking meetings per year that are friendly and welcoming, where you can share ideas, pick up new contacts and promote your business.
- Relevant and interesting guest speakers at meetings.
- Low cost annual membership.
- The opportunity to give and receive member to member offers.
- Your business contact details on the Business Club website.
Is it for me?
Networking is for everybody. Many people think networking is all about schmoozing! They feel it can be insincere and manipulative. For some people that will be true, but most networks, including Amber Valley Business Club, are full of people in the same boat who are looking to meet new people and grow their business. Whether you are new to networking or have lots of experience networking can boost your business. Networking is essentially about helping others who in turn can help you. Networking can:
- Help you gain knowledge and skills from the people around you - benchmark your business, learn about new best practice and share your experiences.
- Give you the opportunity to raise your profile and gain new leads and referrals.
- Provide information and support - with interesting guest speakers, business support workers and a range of professionals the Business Club can give you access to a wealth of information and help.
Date: Wednesday 15th January 2014
Time: 12:00pm - 14:00pm
Venue: The Village Inn, Marehay
Speaker: Mandy Oldknow - Travel Counsellor
Member Cost: FREE
Non-member Cost: £18.00 inc VAT
You can book your place on the contacts page or email email@example.com or call 01773 841496
Join the Club
Annual membership for 2013-14 is £48.00 inc VAT, if you attend all 10 meetings that means it is just £4.80 per meeting! The membership year runs from 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014 and the membership fee is fixed so the earlier you join the better value it will be.
If you don't want to be a member but would still like to attend meetings every now and then, you are more than welcome. Non-members may attend meetings on a pay as you go basis, for 2013-14 this is £18.00 inc VAT per meeting (if you have not attended any Business Club meetings, please contact me to discuss).
Membership and pay as you go forms can be found on the contacts page where you can also register to be put on our e-mailing list.
For further information and to find out how you can get involved please visit the contact page >>>
Business Networking Belper | Business Networking Heanor | Business Networking Ripley | Business Networking Langley Mill